Wednesday, January 13, 2010

There are so many things going on in the world... The most recent is the crisis in Haiti. I'm sure the people had no idea that so much would take place on such an average day. The situation there should touch all who hear about it. People, old and young, have died... I read today that a kindergarten collapsed with children inside. The agony their parents must feel. It's sad.

Although, I'm in the United States, I still feel for those living in Haiti. I pray that they are comforted, that they find peace in Jesus. We have to do what we can to help out those affected by this tragedy. Help does not always require money. A prayer can go a long way... We must be in continual prayer for our Haitian brothers and sisters. They need us. Like my Pastor always says: "It's their time now, could be ours tomorrow."

The experience should have such an effect on everyone that more are drawn to God. We need to make the necessary changes in our lives in order to develop a closer relationship with the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment